This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commissions & Bonuses
About the Job
- Promote the Company’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients and partners.
- Conduct business development.
- Plan and undertake presentations in the allocated market.
- Ensure clients receive the highest level of service at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets and factors that influence them.
- Explain to clients the Company's trading systems.
- Follow the policies and procedures set by the compliance department with regards to processing client documentation and other relative matters.
- Communicate marketing promotions to clients, mainly by telephone, email and social networks.
- Drive new account sales by demonstrating the benefits of the company’s products and services.
- Introduce new client business to achieve or exceed monthly targets
Convert leads into sales; ensure high quality interaction with potential clients
- Contact new and existing clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service
- Ensure an adequate communication system and clients satisfaction with regards to their needs and interests, providing sale representation
- Generating and retaining clients and following up on clients matters
- Client-related administration and account opening
- Assisting Compliance with the processing of Know-Your-Client documentation
- Identify business opportunities, potential clients and VIP customers and negotiate in order to create
- Profitable account
- Ensure the success of marketing strategy objectives and goals
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field.
- Native speaker in Arabic language.
- Good knowledge of the English language, both oral and written.
- Strong computer skills, CRM, Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience.
- Proven track record of success in sales and business development is a must.
- Sales experience within the financial sector/ banking/ FOREX will be considered an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Excellent telesales skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Dynamic, innovative and target driven.
- Strong networking capability.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
About this Company
Market Investment” established in 2003. Headquarter in U.K. and “Market Investment Associates Ltd” is registered with Financial Service Authority (FSA) in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with registration number: 22770 .
See all Careers and Jobs at Market Investment
During the last years “Market Investment” has...