- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for updating the manpower plan, recruiting the candidates for the available positions and for completing the orientation program for the new joining employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the manpower budgeting plan for the forthcoming academic year.
- Ensuring of the availability of job description and review them.
- Advertise the available vacancies based on the budget plan and ensuring of having diversity of recruitment sources.
- Ensuring of updating the website with current jobs.
- Sourcing and screening the CV’s for the advertised positions.
- Schedule, organize and making sure of having appropriate environment to conduct the interviews.
- Preparations of formal offer and follow up with selected candidates for completing the procedures with external authority.
- Make sure of submitting all required documents and verifying them.
- Ensuring of having employment references for all new joiners and checking with different sources.
- Coordinate with PRO for work permit applications, employment visa etc. and making sure of meeting company policies and any legal and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with other departments for organizing the tickets for travel, room booking, cabin, desktops, phones, other amenities etc. for new joining.
- Ensuring of completing the recruitment process in a timely manner.
- Enter new joiners information into the systems and ensuring appropriate security for all HR-related information
- Completing the joining formalities, orientation and induction programs for the new joining employees.
- Follow up with the departments for administering the probationary review periods and escalate any issues to management when appropriate.
- Assist in reviewing, updating and developing the policies and procedures on staff recruitment.
- Ensuring of completing and renewal of contract, visa, resident card etc.
- Providing data and assisting in preparing the reports as required by the management
- Any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the line manager.
About this Company
Welcome to A’Sharqiyah University
See all Careers and Jobs at A’Sharqiyah University
A’Sharqiyah University (ASU) is a private institution of higher education located in the north of the A’Sharqiyah region of the Sultanate of Oman. It is located in Ibra 150 km from Muscat, the capital. It was established in 2009...