- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
What are women and girls safe spaces?
- A safe space is a formal or informal place where women and girls feel physically and emotionally safe.
- The term ‘safe,’ in the present context, refers to the absence of trauma, excessive stress, violence (or fear of violence), or abuse. It is a space where women and girls, being the intended beneficiaries, feel comfortable and enjoy the freedom to express themselves without the fear of judgment or harm.
- The key objectives of a safe space are to provide an area where women and girls can: Socialize and re-build their social networks; Receive social support; Acquire contextually relevant skills; Access safe and non-stigmatizing multi-sectorial GBV response services (psychosocial, legal, medical); Receive information on issues relating to women’s rights, health, and services.
Job Responsibilities :
- Identify psychological, emotional or behavioral issues
- Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes
- Help clients define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment
- Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions
- Teach classes
About this Company
Arab Medical Union (AMU) is one of the leading humanitarian and development organization in Egypt and the Middle East. It is also one of the members of the Global Health Cluster organizations. AMU has successful records of accomplishment in conducting development and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arab Medical Union