- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Event Republic is looking to hire an experienced Operations Director to capable of leading a multitude of departments effectively and with a cohesive strategy, We are a full-service event management company who provide multinational clients such as Majid Al Futtaim, Raya, EU, Heineken, Phillip Morris and others with turn-key creative event solutions.
Your role will include:
- Leading client servicing, production, and creative through complete operational execution of events from briefing through to delivery and completition.
- Managing and reviewing event budgets and executing cost control with the production teams.
- Providing technical oversight on all production items
- Ensuring timelines are met on all deliverables for all agency departments.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, and that meet expectations for quality and performance.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing supplier relationships, and managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Knowledge and experience of floor plan management and optimization is a bonus.
- Travelling to onsite inspections and project managing events
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in an events company, or similar field with the same core skills. Experience of organizing large scale events is key.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Be extremely organized, and have a serious attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously and on your own initiative.
- Strong budget management skills
- Strong planner
- Able to manage complex tasks over a defined period
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com with the title, Event Operations Manager, and briefly explain why you are the person for the job. Good luck!