- Have a strong belief in Open Source technologies.
- Willingness to get challenging technology limitation tasks.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- 1+ years of experience building high-traffic and large scale Android apps.
- Educational or work knowledge of C/C++.
- Committed to producing code that follows the best practice’s of the industry.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Android SDK Java, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST, C, C++
- APIs and Web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment.
- Knowledge with GCM API.
- Knowledge with Server-side technologies such as PHP, Python, Java
Desired but not mandatory.
- Ability to learn iOS and xCode and buildup knowledge.
- Strong Knowledge of OO programming, design patterns, relational data modeling and version control tools.
- Ability to develop code for optimal maintainability, extensibility and re-usability.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay ,etc..) , and XML/JSON based Restful APIs.
- Experience at mobile databases and big data optimization.
- Carry out peer code reviews and quality assurance tasks on developed product.
- Understanding of web service technologies and APIs (REST, JSON, XML) and integrating with external systems.
- Working experience with versioning control (GIT).
- Good English language command.
- Good communication skills, soft skills and sending formal messages.