- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We require the candidate to understand the job purpose carefully:
- As part of a team of online marketers, you among all team members work towards a common goal, meeting clients performance advertising goals with optimum cost and efficient results, therefore high performance is always expected.
Duties and esponsibilities:
We require the candidate to be responsible of the following duties:
- Create, manage, optimize Online Advertising campaigns on various channels.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Set, implement, and refine Online Advertising strategies.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Maintaining campaign budgets while achieving targets.
- Analyse ads, campaigns, landing pages, conversions and reports.
- Work and become familiar with Display Advertising tracking tools.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
About this Company
ArabyAds, part of M&K Internet Group, launched in January 2014, as a leading private display affiliate network in the region, leveraging the experience of its founder & team in performance advertising space, to offer a solution for both merchants seeking performance campaigns...
See all Careers and Jobs at Araby Ads