- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month, In Gross
About the Job
Responsible for defining and documenting business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including online products, content management systems, and business information systems.
- Understands the business cases and data challenges of the company.
- Reviews and edit business requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts and decomposes high-level information into details.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicates needed changes to Development team.
- Works with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design and implementation.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor degree in any related field, preferably Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis & software fields.
- Good knowledge of Project Management.
- Ms. Visio is a must, background in UML in or any similar tool/s is a plus.
- Educational Systems / E-Learning Systems background is a must, preferably Business Applications.
- Very good communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.
- Able to communicate in both technical and business terminologies.
- Very good writing skills in both Arabic and English languages.
- Very good presentations skills.
- The ability to support users, analyze requirements, and develop solutions in a very dynamic business environment.
- Ability to manage & deal with different individuals from various experiences/backgrounds.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills & highly dynamic personality.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Creativity in writing business documents.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Technical writing.
- Ability to lead meetings with multiple stakeholders in reasonably time manner.
About this Company
Chestnut is an education technology aiming to help K-12 students around the globe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Chestnut
Our vision is to be a leader in digital education and an innovator at the intersection of education, technology, and design.
Our mission is to educate the world.