- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst Team Leader to oversee the development and use of data systems.
- You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
- The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
About this Company
AnnabSoft\Z2data is a professional consulting firm focuses on providing e-Commerce services and technology solutions to private sectors ranging from medium to large companies to improve their financial and operational results. With our expertise, our clients will be able to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Z2 Data