This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
Parkour Trampoline Trainer
New Cairo, Cairo
- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Greet and assist customers entering the courts.
- Ensure that jumpers have watched AirZone video and understood the rules & regulations of the Jumping area.
- Ensure that all jumpers are following rules while jumping.
- Ensure that all jumpers have proper footwear and no loose jewelry.
- Monitor the Jump facilities and ensure that all pads, nets, springs and other safety items are installed and functioning properly.
- Inform jumpers of their expired time and make sure that they cleared the jumping areas.
- Assist jumpers or watchers with any questions.
- Keep jumping areas clean.
- Coordinate clearing the courts or surrounding area when there is an injury.
- Instantly inform your supervisor with the injury incident.
- Promptly informs the supervisor on duty of any and all customer complaints, comments or discipline issues with jumpers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor, management or needed by the business.
- Complete opening and closing duties.
- Performs his or her job in a friendly, courteous manner at all times.
- Females are preferable for this position
- Team Player
- Parkour Player
- Work ethics
- Good Communicator (kids and Adults)
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
About this Company
One Step Ahead
See all Careers and Jobs at AirZone
Is the mother company of Air Zone, providing new entertainment activities through developing concept of fun activity games.
What is Air Zone?
Provides the best fun experience for all ages. You can be Parkour, invent your...