- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Bonus
About the Job
Primary responsibilities as Project Coordinator include: customer interface, project scoping, scheduling, logistics, and progress monitoring, follow-up and reporting in addition to related administrative tasks.
- Development of project plans - reviewing the plans regularly to ensure tasks and milestones are being achieved in a timely manner and preparation of project status reports, presentations, agendas etc.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of people in addition to their own team, including project sponsors, senior managers, stakeholders/customers, other project team members and managers, external agencies and vendors.
- Prepare reports, project status reports, presentations, agendas and minutes, and maintain logs and registers.
- Proactively maintain a current awareness of the project activities and status.
- Regularly handling communication and follow-up with internal and external stakeholders regarding project interface tasks
- Reports To: Commercial Director
About this Company
Is a closed private company, established in 1995 and is exempted from income taxes until 2011. It started with a paid-up capital of 20 million Egyptian pounds , which was increased to 40 million in 2003 , for the purpose of gathering another company Loaloa's Suder that owned...
See all Careers and Jobs at La Hacienda