- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A web designer's job duties cover all aspects of creating a website. Upon meeting with clients and needs their needs, web designers help create and maintain the product.
Their duties include, but aren't limited to, the following:
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Editing on companies new and existing websites.
- Design graphics and animations for websites.
- Taking user requirements, analyze, design, develop, debug, implement and support web-based applications and services.
- Students develop artistic and creative abilities in additional to technical skills, web design and interactive media.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Skills needed for professional web designer.
- Experience in application security principles.
- Relevant Experience (in years): +3 years at least.
- Very good command of English language.
Must cover the following :
- Digital imaging
- Multimedia design
- WordPress & other CMS
- PHP knowledge
- Ability to do CMOS Coding & responsive site.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at RE:CHANGE Group
RE: CHANGE is Our Philosophy:
RE: CHANGE is more than a private business; it’s a life style in reviewing everything on both a personal and a professional level which is called the REVIEW way in order to deliver a message to the world that we...