- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Performs and conducts analysis of samples undergoing stability follow-up, and executes trials for the development of stability indicating analytical methods of products under research for the purpose of registration and quality control.
- Performs analysis of samples according to stability protocol for the follow-up of all trial products prepared by the formulation department.
- Applies and shares in the development of stability indicating assay methods as developed by the analytical development department for the prediction of shelf life & storage conditions.
- Conducts analysis for samples undergoing stability study for manufactured finished product in its final packaging material.
- Analyzes products required for re-evaluation.
- Reports results & prepares method reports for all experimental trials.
- Maintains laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Demonstrates an understanding to operational hazards.
About this Company
Established in 1997, Eva Pharma is one of Egypt’s leading pharmaceutical companies, built on the heritage of Les Laboratoires Delta, Egypt’s second oldest pharmaceutical company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Eva Pharma
Today, Eva Pharma is the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in the MENA region,...