- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Business Analyst /Project Manager with at least 4 years of experience in BA activities and 2 years in PM must to have technical development background.
- Design or modify information systems through process of business analysis; identifying user needs, documenting requirements, and translate it into proper system requirement specifications.
- Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the end user business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs.
- Define Scope, Elicit, and Analyze Business requirements.
- Document user stories, use cases, user flows, and business rules.
- Identify Solution, and verify that it meets the Requirements.
- Understand the Architecture behind different software solutions
About this Company
VALLEYSOFT was founded in late 2006 by Mr. Amin Gendy and Dr. Magd Donia. Aided by the founders’ contacts and extensive experience and knowledge of the business software market in the United States and the Middle East, VALLEYSOFT has a great opportunity to capture a share of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valleysoft