- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Senior Java Developer, we expect from you to
- follow full software development life cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation)
- Understand and verify the functional and business requirements of the software
- Ability to gather business requirements from appointed focal points
- Ability to write clear understandable technical documents
- Understand the software design strategies and method model for the system structure and behavior
- Implement and maintain software applications using a variety of tools and solutions,
- Involved in developing estimates for the project , periodically report project status to team leader , acts as second level of support for production systems users.
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers , ability to research new technologies, tools and solutions.
About this Company
KnowledgeNet is a group of high-tech companies that currently has three ventures:
See all Careers and Jobs at KnowledgeNet
TradeNet: integrated order management system that automates the full cycle from order capture to settlement, covering the functionality of front, middle and back office as well as...