- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
About the Job
Working for the largest contact center in the middle east, the successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Provide Working for the largest contact center in the middle east, the successful candidates will be responsible for providing a first class comprehensive voice support to its Customers.
- Customer service representatives are the front-line in a call center.
They operate both a telephone system and computer simultaneously.
- Customer service representatives should be comfortable handling customer complaints, resolving difficult situations, and explaining products and services over the phone, in-person and via email or chat.
- In addition, the flexibility to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays is necessary so that the business can meet customer demand.
- For most customer service positions a high school diploma or equivalent is the minimum educational requirement.
- Some entry-level positions, especially those in insurance or financial services, may require a college degree and subsequent licensing in the represented field.
One of the top Contact Centers in Egypt is now hiring Technical Support Agents with the following criteria:
- 0-5 years of experience
- Fluent English.
- English language school graduates is a plus.
- Males or Females.
- IT, Computer Science, communication Eng. Or any other IT relevant back ground is a Plus.
- Military Service Identified
- Gross Salary 3,200 L.E
- Transportation provided
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Location: Maadi
- 5 Working Days & 2 CONSECUTIVE days off
- 8 Working Hours and 1 Hour Break
About this Company
JOBMASTER Professional Team is committed to provide the highest quality Human Capital services. By maintaining a meticulous eye on the human resources market updates and best practices, we increase the efficiency and the effectiveness of our partners’ organizations, and assure...
See all Careers and Jobs at JOBMASTER