- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
Assist in the administration in the technical department by providing a variety of office management and secretarial duties including:
- Maintain proper and accurate filling system following the company's rules and records.
- Update customers’ database after the sales engineers’ field visits.
- Distribute in-coming mail and dispatch out-going mail.
- Answer and place telephone calls. Take and relay accurate written messages on time.
- Communicate properly with the customers and/or suppliers inside or outside EGYPT.
- Coordinate with the sales departments personnel to provide and collect information for records or reports.
- Generate monthly “Sales Indicators” on the Sales System.
- Perform all data entry for the engineers’ daily sales report details, ensuring accuracy and time-lines on the Sales System.
- Assist manager in organizing and conducting meetings, and preparing the quarter meeting presentation for the department.
- Participate in all the exhibitions preparations and arrangements according to the company's approved procedures.
- Arrange interviews in the Technical department in coordination with the HR department.
- Prepare attendance reports & enter/validate vacations on the HR system for the technical department.
- Follow up various HR activities: Employee complains, Health Insurance requests, employee satisfaction surveys, internal/external/orientation trainings & resignations with the HR department
About this Company
Since 1987, Alfa Electronics has been a leading provider of electronics and software systems. The company serves customers in the industrial, banking, hospitality, telecommunication, healthcare, public services, retail, automotive and education sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alfa Electronics