- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Making System Analysis:
- Analyze/Review/improve Lighting System features.
- Analyze/Review/improve project schematic/PCB.
Building Software Features and Architecture:
- Define Software needs based on project electronics design and customer need.
- Design Real time system and software components.
Performing Automatic & Performance testing:
- Real Time performance test.
- Build/Execute automatic Scripts to evaluate Software functionality.
- Perform Module Testing.
Supporting SW Project Manager:
- Support in SW Releases to Customer & Manufacturing.
- Support in SW status reports, SW quality, customer inquiries, etc.
- Immediate troubleshooting of software with customer communication.
- Facilitate and contribute to technical communication with relevant customer(s)/ offshore Valeo team(s).
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to CO2 emissions reduction and improved vehicle performance, as well as to the development of intuitive driving. In...
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo