About the Job
You can expect to have a very diverse and interesting job that will involve extensive visits and daily customer interaction, planning and implementation. This role is perfectly suited to someone who is highly customer focused with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You usually will work as part of a team and reports to the General Manager.
- You will be expected to plan and manage sales targets inline with company requirements.
- You will prepare and present monthly reports detailing sales achieved and those predicted against targets. You will also be asked to contribute to setting annual targets for yourself as part of the company’s annual sales plan.
- You will be expected to develop and present new ideas to meet both the needs of the business and opportunities within the courier/shipping industry.
- Identify and analyze target markets and clients within the specified area /segment or customer group.
- Develop prospective clients, make cold calls and services, and grow existing clients.
- Meeting target customers for Freight / Courier business with the development of all the freight products.
- Meeting the budgeted figures for Volume / Revenue
- Forecasting, Planning, and achievement of targets.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the customers to develop incremental revenue for the company.
- Meet new company's clients, E-commerce accounts, B2B, B2C negotiate and register them as company's tie-ups for actual recurring business.
- Meet existing company's clients periodically and build and maintain healthy business relations.
- Responsible for sales tracking & performance with the company's clients.
More than 5 years