Skills And Tools:
- Search for new clients/leads and set up appointments to present the company services and products.
- Receive customer's RFQs and respond with proper quotations and follow up with the client to get an order.
- Understand and promote company products and their use, benefits, and pricing structure.
- Lead his sales team to create new leads/clients to be able to achieve the target.
- Conducting market analysis and presenting findings to the CEO to develop and enhance the product offerings.
- Maintains client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
- Manage the sales team and assign the accounts among team members to reach the best results.
- Setup a sales plan and supervise the team members to achieve the target within the deadline.
- Assist HR to select and hire new sales engineers.
- Set and supervise the team evaluation on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Have a valid driving license and a car.
- 5+ years of experience in the industrial field.
- Strong hands-on technical ability.
- Proficient in utilizing various sales techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Males only
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to go into customers’ locations and identify technical challenges and inefficiencies.
- Ability to provide solution-based selling to customers.
- Excellent managerial skills to lead his team.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Sales Executive Engineer (Cair...Melco-Mec Egypt for Elevators & Escalators - Mitsubishi - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Electrical Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago