(Oracle) Senior Application Development SpecialistPosted 17 days ago
23Applicants for2 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Research and analyze existing business documents and processes, including forms and reports, and assist in making recommendations about improvements to processes.
- Creating and customizing PL/SQL reports.
- Optimize performance of PL/SQL reports based on company’s standards and best practices.
- Applying upgrades to the company’s systems as well as providing support when needed.
- Enhance database design.
- Review and Setup banks/services on CP+ TWCMS systems based on assigned projects/tasks.
- Analyse Customers’ functional and technical requirements for clarity.
- Assist with the Application design and analysis as well as provide input to the Database design.
- Develop and customize PL/SQL reports/files based on banks requests and other departments.
- Optimize and enhance the reports performance (by decreasing the time needed to perform the operation with valid data without affecting other users)
- Unit testing for developed reports
- Follow-up on bank complaints sent through JIRA and/or emails.
- Review Live/Test Set-up Projects/services on supported systems.
- Set-up new Client Banks/services on supported systems based on the filled questionnaire as well as identify the banks privileges.
- Participate in the testing and implementation of vendor upgrades.
- Participate in testing of new products, services and features to ensure its validity before launch.
- Document new processes and procedures for new products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering\Science or equivalent.
- 2+ Years of experience in a similar field
- Very good command of English language (Listening, Speaking, reading and writing), or equivalent to Upper-Intermediate level.
- Proficient in Oracle database design.
- Proficient in PL/SQL development and SQL programming, code documentation and unit testing.
- Solid Knowledge of query optimization.
- Proficient in data exchange integration (import and export).
- Solid knowledge of Crystal reports.
- Proficient in Jira, BMC remedy and ITIL delivery models.
- Hands-on agile practices (Scrum and Kanban)
- Ability to work with teams and independently.
- Quick learner
- Previous experience in banking and\or payment industry.
- Tableau platform experience.
#SQL #PLSQL #CrystalReports #Oracle #Jira #ITIL #Scrum #Agile #DataIntegration #Integration
- Senior Full Stack .NET Develop...ICIS - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin...Trufla - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Full Stack Python Engin... - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Odoo Developer - Cairo, Egypt26 days ago
- Software Business AnalystDexef - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior API DeveloperNetwork International -Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- ERP Senior Product Owner (flex...OdooTec - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Backend Developer (.NET...Bydotpy - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Scrum MasterTrufla - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Business AnalystBexel - Nasr City, Cairo13 days ago
- Data Scientist/ Analyst- Remot...GetTechForce.com - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Sr. Quality Assurance AnalystSalem Ventures - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- Senior BI developerEtisalat Egypt - Maadi, Cairo13 days ago