Skills And Tools:
- Process and post journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded accurately.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations/ vendor confirmations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records, etc.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist with other accounting adhocs, projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Commerce, or Accounting.
- 2-4 Years of experience in Accounting, Finance.
- Proficient in the use of MS office and financial management software.
- SAP knowledge is a Must.
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Accounting ClerkConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago