Skills And Tools:
- Develops a schedule for completing certain tasks so that goods will be available when needed
- Forecasts the future need for certain items in order to increase or decrease production levels accordingly
- Tracks the progress of goods as they are being manufactured to ensure they remain on schedule
- Updates interested parties as to how production is progressing
- Prepares reports detailing anticipated production goals
- Revises schedules as needed to accomplish certain benchmarks in the manufacturing process
- Performs time studies in order to determine how long certain tasks take
- Communicates with production supervisor and manager so that everyone will know what production goals need to be met
- Develops a plan for streamlining processes so that operations may flow more smoothly
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience 1– 3years.
- Males only
- Experience in ERP systems.
- Advanced skill in using MS office.
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Agricultural / Production Engi...Confidential Company - Menia, Minya8 days ago
- Project EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago