Skills And Tools:
The initial responsibilities of the Complaint & Suggestions Specialists are to assist and support the Complaints & Suggestions General Department Team throughout the various complaints and suggestions handling process at SHMFF, that aims to better serve the SHMFF clients and meeting their requirements and resolving their complaints, to foster deeper trust and attain their confidence.
- Receiving clients’ complaints/ suggestions from the various channels as adopted at SHMFF, filtering and recording on the Complaints & suggestions System.
- Studying and analyzing the recorded complaints & suggestions, communicating with clients to better understand their case, raising complaints/ suggestions to the related departments and following up according to the set procedures and set rules.
- Drafting and preparing the appropriate feedback and communicating it to the clients to inform them with the end result.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Preferred working Experience: 2 to 4 years (experience in customer care will be an asset)
- Excellent communication skills and Business etiquettes (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational Skills.
- Very Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Very good negotiation skills.
- High time management and prioritization abilities.
- Very Good Organizational Skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- High ability to work as part of a team.
- Very High ability to under pressure.
- Student Recruitment AdvisorGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo29 days ago