Skills And Tools:
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We're the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago. We're still going strong. Today, with over a million traders worldwide and 500+ employees, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe.
Join us. Grow with us.
You’ll be part of the Back-end team. We are responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging the company's server-side apps and databases. In collaboration with the QA team, we investigate and resolve technical issues. We empower the Front-end team by providing the components and features that they need. We aspire to delight our customers with a flawless digital experience.
As a Senior Back-end Developer at Deriv.com, you’ll create high-performance software that will be the core of our trading services. Your clean code contributes to better integration and leads to engaging products. You will improve the scalability of our suite of tools, from APIs to web and mobile apps to plugins, helping us to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base.
- Build and test scalable, low-latency applications, APIs, and plugins for our customers, internal teams, and third-party developers.
- Troubleshoot applications during development and deployment.
- Build automated unit and integration tests and perform code reviews to improve the code quality.
- Participate in the deployment of new products and features by collaborating with other teams.
- Make codebases consistent and maintainable.
What you have
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development
- Expertise in any modern programming languages
- Experience in Nginx, Redis, Git, and Docker and familiarity with microservices and scalable systems
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques
- Knowledge of information security and data protection
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What’s good to have
- Extensive experience in Node.js or Perl
- Experience with asynchronous programming and scalable systems
- Experience with relational database design and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Background in Linux and other open-source platforms
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Dynamic collaboration with international teams
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Competitive hourly salary in the payment method of your choice
- Django/Python Back End Develop...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago