Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of company's projects. Web developer responsibilities include building websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. Elibre's projects is always graphic oriented websites, so a web graphics experience will be a huge plus.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- The candidate MUST have an experience in ASP.net, .NET Core, EF Core, SQL Server, HTML & CSS.
- Experience in Azure Cloud & Azure DevOps
- Has to have experience in both front end and back end.
- Able to analyze and debug complex critical issues and help the team to resolve within accepted turnaround time.
- Three.JS experience is a huge plus.
- Adapting to the dynamic work environment.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- .NET Developer (.Net Core + MV...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago