- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Calibre Design to Silicon (D2S) - QA Team is pleased to announce its LTIP “Long Term Internship Program”. This is a long term internship 6 months to be renewed for students to work in Quality Assurance activities under Calibre D2S Team.
Through the program, students will be engaged in quality assurance activities under “Calibre D2S Quality Assurance Team”. Job responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Work with Marketing and development teams to gain good understanding about the tool and new features in each release.
- Participate in the planning of each release and work with development and marketing teams to create a test plan that ensures good coverage of features under test .
- Provide estimates and progress reports to stakeholders.
- Develop script or tools to automate different testing activities to increase testing efficiency.
- Create, run and maintain test suites in a professional and efficient manner and provide meaningful, timely reports.
- Run adequate tests, make the diagnosis of problems, and work closely with engineering and marketing to solve problems.
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Electronics and Semiconductors Computer Software
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub