Skills And Tools:
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Very good written and spoken English and Arabic
- Experienced C/C++, Java, SQL
- Familiar with IDE tools like MS Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Familiar with databases like Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work closely with engineering customers and understand business needs.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Background on Web Services SOAP, RESTFUL/HTTP protocol