Skills And Tools:
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Create job analysis, job description, and job evaluation.
- Help in formulate KPIs for Each Department.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
- Overseeing the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Assists in the collection, preparation and review of data for reports, proposals and other formal written communications; ensures that all reports and correspondence achieve a high level of quality.
- Maintains a central personnel filing system, including salary changes, anniversary dates, vacation, sick leave, credentials for licensed staff, etc.
- Arranges and schedules a variety of meetings; notifies participants; confirm dates and times; reserves conference sites; prepares appropriate materials.
- Planning and Implementing the organization’s recruiting, interviewing applicants, administering pre-employment tests.
- Analyzing job duties, writing job descriptions, performing job evaluations and job analyses, conducting and analyzing compensation surveys.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor Degree.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist
- Excellent English
- 3+ years of professional in the personnel department.
- Team management skills
- Recruitment & OD SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Human Resources Supervisor - P...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago
- Human Resource RecruiterConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago