Skills And Tools:
- Rare Crew is a dynamic software company delivering tailor-made solutions, dedicated to providing excellent IT products and services to ensure the best value for our customers.
- Our clients are multinational companies, which have been a force of innovation in entertainment, sports, and fashion for over a century. We focus on development projects in fashion, entertainment, news and media sectors. The dynamics and variety of such environments have reflected in our work too.
- Rare Crew currently has offices in Slovakia, Serbia, UK, and India and we are looking for new colleagues for our office in Egypt.
- We are looking for system administrators who enjoy teamwork and, at the same time, can actively seek out challenges for themselves. In the beginning, we always agree on a specific direction, but then everyone works on their part. It is all about how we click a team, this goes beyond the scope of what an advertisement can offer.
- We are currently looking for system administrators with a work experience of 1+ years.
- Your main responsibilities are:
- Implementing, installing, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting existing and new Microsoft Windows servers and workstations.
- Upgrading systems with new releases
- Maintaining active and passive network
- Monitoring performance and maintaining systems according to requirements
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and system issues when they arise
- Troubleshooting issues and outages
- Providing end-user support, resolving technical issues, and providing technical assistance for all operating systems and applications
- Assisting System Admin team in resolving more complex problems
- Knowledge, of the following, is a plus:
- Experience with monitoring tools is a plus (PRTG, Zabbix …)
- Managing software and updates with SCCM
- Firewall / Fortinet devices
- What can we offer in return?
- Fast-paced project environment, where you can work on interesting tasks, and learn a lot
- Excellent teamwork and support system
- Young and dynamic team
- Project bonus
- Additional loyalty holidays
- Child bonus
- Business travel
- Conferences & certifications
- An open platform for any improvements and/or suggestions
- Good knowledge of hardware
- Good knowledge of Windows client and server operating systems
- Understanding of Windows Domain environment and services (AD, DNS, DHCP, RDP, File Sharing, Print service …)
- Solid knowledge of basic networking (TCP/IP, VLAN, switching, routing)
- Basic Knowledge of Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Knowledge of the most used protocols like HTTP(S), DNS, DHCP, SSL, SMTP…
- Basic knowledge of Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Experience with passive networking
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Experience with Endpoints
- A proactive and strategic approach
- Strong team player, but can make decisions autonomously when required
- It would be great if you speak good English, as all our projects are international
- IT AdministratorConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo9 days ago