Skills And Tools:
- Handle all aspects of equity trades including liquidity trade processing, settlement and fail investigations.
- Monitor the automated electronic trade confirmation process and systems; with attention to ‘straight through’ processing of trades and daily matching of trade confirmations.
- Pre-match and settle all equity trades in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with the settlements team and the custodian banks regarding all equity settlements and outstanding trades.
- Liaise between the firm’s client’s global trading desks, execute and clear counterparties (including prime brokers) regarding trade discrepancies.
- Resolute unmatched trades, fails and related settlements issues with the clients.
- Maintain global handover spreadsheet which identifies open issues and items which need immediate attention.
- Review unmatched trade reports to ensure timely settlement.
- Investigate, follow-up, resolve and document all trade queries and failing settlements.
- Provide the settlements team with the clients’ feedback on outstanding trades.
- Respond to clients’ queries regarding outstanding trades.
- Update the clients with regulation changes.
- Provide the data entry team with settlements details of new sub-accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Customer service oriented.
- Good command of Arabic and English.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
- Attention to details.
- Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet changing deadlines.
- Willing to take on new tasks.
- Can manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload.
- Automotive Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Operations Admin - Marble Depa...Confidential Company - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia8 days ago
- Logistics ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago