Skills And Tools:
- Input program scheduling details, logistics details and follow through on implementation.
- Ensure instructors and clients are informed of all aspects of program and schedule pre-delivery
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Coordinate customer registration and scheduling
- Confirm customer attendance and progress
- Suggest and implement solutions when there is a service issue.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle student and instructor logistics and assist in proper resource management
- 3 to 5 overall experience in the Training Administration Field.
- Excellent English.
- Graduates only.
- Good Communicator
- Adaptive to change
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Can work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Preferably (not a must) has his/her own car
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) high Proficiency level is a must.
- SecretaryConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia28 days ago
- Personal AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- SAP Basis AdminConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - P... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza12 days ago
- HR Manager - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Trading Business Unit Speciali... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Office AdministratorConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Account Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo27 days ago
- Office Administrator - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago