Skills And Tools:
- Helps the chief accountant to monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports.
- Complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Helps the chief accountant to to manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working as an accountant inside of hotels is a MUST AND NOT IN AN AUDITING OFFICE
- Extensive corporate and personal tax experience
- Expertise working with Quick books and financial statements
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- RESORT RESIDENCY IS A MUST.
Location: Cairo, Alexandria desert road. 15 minutes away from Dandy mall.
- GL AccountantConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago
- Senior Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Financial AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago