Skills And Tools:
- Identify leading influential experts in fields of medicine or research relevant to our product, e.g. senior physicians and professors. These experts are referred to in the industry as key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Build peer-to-peer relationships with KOLs.
- Provide medical and scientific information to respond to KOLs' technical questions about our product or medical device.
- Gather information from KOLs as to how they are using our products.
- Develop and deliver scientific training courses to other staff members and international distributors.
- Coordinate trials to test the drug in these different contexts.
- Drive the execution of Medical strategic plans in assigned therapy areas/brands
- Provide thorough up-to-date medical expertise to Internal Stakeholders and support message delivery to Key External Experts (KEEs).
- Top Key External Experts (KEEs) management through F2F Interactions, scientific activities and follow up on annual development plans.
- Collaborate cross functionally in the execution of relevant scientific and clinical activities in assigned projects/disease areas.
- Compliance with all applicable local laws, regulations, Company policies and guidelines.
- Act as responsible lead for oversight of local Investigator Initiated Trials (IITs) or Non Interventional Studies (NISs) and perform Sandoz-related IIT/NIS activities
- Plan, Implement and ensure execution of medical affairs strategic and tactical plans.
- Represent Medical Operations in cross-functional & cross-therapeutic area projects providing the necessary Medical Inputs.
- KEEs Relationships Management and Execution of Medical scientific Activities engagement plans.
- Review\approve promotional materials and ensures the materials fully align with Company Professional Practices Policy guidelines.
- Conduct internal stakeholders Medical Training and provide ongoing Knowledge updates and timely Knowledge Validation.
- Physician or pharmacist with proven competencies, Pharmaceutical business and market understanding.
- 4 years of experiences in pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry Medical Affairs.
- Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with Medical Experts
- Basic Clinical Research background, Familiar with ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in at least one therapeutic area.
- Ability to understand and convey emergent scientific information
- Sales Achievement for those with sales experience
- Proven track record of strong Performance.