Skills And Tools:
- Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments.
- Takes responsibility for a certain area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
- Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
- Applies data analysis and data modelling techniques to modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Creates and executes basic non-functional test scripts following a given set of guidelines and sets up test environments, data and monitors.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents simple programs or scripts and assists in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered system.
- Co-ordinates the information gathering and reporting process, conducting research to define problems and preparing responses to anticipated questions.
- Accurately identifies project risks and reports effectively to relevant stakeholders. Manages issues, risks, actions, dependencies, and defects to the success of the project.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements. Can report on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- Maintains the status of project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members, works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Fluency in German and English is preferable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is a MUST.
- Good client-facing skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate theoretical knowledge in quality engineering methodologies.
- Has good applications/technology knowledge.
- Experience and knowledge in any of the performance testing, data and test automation tools such as HP Performance Center/ LoadRunner, HP UFT /QTP, HP Service Test, Service Virtualize, SoapUI, CA LISA, CA GridTools Data Maker/ DataManager, JMeter, Neoload, Selenium, IBM Rational Integration Tester, Rational Robot, Borland SilkTest, TOSCA, Atlassian Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin etc.
- Programming knowledge (ideally VB, Java, C#) and technical expertise in script languages (Shell, Perl, etc.).
- Good knowledge on Cloud concepts and visualization.
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Mid-Level Software Quality Eng...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE... - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- SRE Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- SRE - CI/CD Automation Enginee... - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Mobile Application Developer - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Outsystems Developer - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Computer Science & Computer En...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago