Purchasing supervisor ( Engineer )Posted 2 months ago
99Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 16Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Negotiates cost reductions.
- Identifies primary and alternate sources for each item needed and encourages suppliers to remain competitive to achieve the best value (quality, lead time, parts and service)
- Works with quality Section Head to qualify suppliers and to monitor their performance.
- Incorporates drawings, quality specifications, and requirements into purchase orders to maintain high-quality standards and expectations.
- Establishes and enforces procedures to ensure proper recording, storage, and tracking of all items purchased by the Company.
- Monitors prices of major commodities; analyzes impact based on annual usage and reports findings to management for budgeting purposes.
- Monitors significant trends, changes in suppliers, and prices to capitalize on opportunities and/or protect company positions.
- Prepares and issues POs for complex or specialized parts/materials to support production and sales.
- Frequently updating the prices, specifications and follow up with the inventory lists via system to update POs.
- Searches and identifies non-standard or at risk parts and assist in developing new sources of supply.
- Contacts carriers to negotiate contracts/pricing, troubleshoot problems, and to arrange/coordinate challenging shipments.
- Discussing defective or unacceptable goods with suppliers, and take corrective action.
- Managing and monitoring shipping plans Vs. Production plans to avoid any late deliveries to the factory.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Bachelor degree of Engineering Mechanical / Electrical is must
- Proven experience as supervisor & Projects Managements is most preferred
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Diploma/Certificate in first line management or relevant field
- Service Engineer (spare parts) - Giza, Egypt24 hours ago
- Senior Mechanical Design Engin... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza21 hours ago
- Mechanical / Electrical Site E... - New Cairo, Cairo27 days ago
- Refrigeration Engineer-Mainten... - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - Alshrouk... - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Junior R&D Engineer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo20 days ago
- Robotics & STEAM Instructor (f... - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Marketing Engineer Associate - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Warehouse Controller - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago
- Sales Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Purchasing SupervisorMobica - Mohandessin, Giza14 days ago
- Purchasing SupervisorIDH - 6th of October, Giza14 days ago
- Subcontracts Procurement Secti...DME Holding - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Warehouse Team LeaderEl Teriak Industrial Group - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Sr. Workshop Engineer / Worksh...Nour Eldin Elsherif for Trading vehicles - Katameya, Cairo19 hours ago
- Civil Procurement EngineerForward Contractors-Real Estate - Heliopolis, Cairo17 days ago
- Procurement EngineerModern Interiors Design – Construction - Mohandessin, Giza21 days ago
- Electrical Procurement Enginee...Uniboard - Alsadat City, Monufya15 days ago
- Procurement EngineerNile Wood - Agouza, Giza26 days ago
- Procurement Manager (Facility ...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza17 hours ago