Skills And Tools:
- Write job description and job requirements for the needed vacancies.
- Manage the sourcing process to meet manpower plan requirements.
- Screen resumes versus job descriptions.
- Conduct face to face interviews and evaluate the selected candidates.
- Follow up with the selected candidates during and after hiring procedures.
- Send job offer emails to accepted candidates that include the required hiring papers and gross salary.
- Maintain Human Resources records by recording new hires, terminations and ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new employees.
- Ensure that human resources files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and firm policies and procedures.
- Orient new employees by providing orientation information packets, reviewing firm policies gathering withholding and other payroll information.
- Assign and review salary structure as per standard and benchmark.
- Promote company’s reputation as best place to work.
- Conduct exit interviews
- Bachelor Degree.
- HR diploma or certificate is a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience in Recruitment.
- Good Knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Personnel and Human Resources principles
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and reports, and other office procedures
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya14 days ago
- Recruitment Specialist -Blue C...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Recruitment Specialist -Mass H...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago