Skills And Tools:
- Formally responsible for supervising Landscape crew & assigning tasks, managing & allocating resources, overseeing daily operations till handing over to provide on-site solutions, and ensure quality of work.
- Manage the landscape team to increase their efficiency and productivity
- Design new landscape and irrigation projects.
- Prepare irrigation network drawings.
- Handle projects BoQs.
- Oversee propagation of some plants to be suede in the project maintenance.
- Apply piper maintenance of landscape irrigation system.
- Implement and supervise landscape projects designs.
- Comply with water demand calculations.
- Monitor job site progress and ensure compliance with design specifications and environmental safety.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Specialized in Urban Planning and design
- 5+ years' experience in Landscape field.
- Strong technical knowledge of maintaining softscape and installations.
- Strong technical knowledge of planting, cultivating, pruning, and caring for plants, shrubs and trees.
- Strong technical knowledge of characteristics and proper use of various fertilizers, soil conditioners, plants nutrition, herbicides and pesticides.
- Excellent command of English
- Driving License
- HSE Certificate
- Architectural Engineer (Techni...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza11 days ago