Skills And Tools:
- Extract the Data of completed interviews from online or offline portals in different formats.
- Validate and processes data to meet agreed upon standards and formats.
- Make Data tabulation and analysis using SPSS, or other relevant software.
- Perform basic Analysis (Ex: Weighting, Significance,).
- Perform Statistical Analysis (ex: Correlations, Perceptual Maps, Quadrants, Norms ...).
- Supervise coding and data entry functions and ensuring meeting quality standards and agreed upon timelines.
- Sign off Scripts.
- Perform Output Validation.
- Handle problem & crises management (starting level).
- Bachelor's degree in Economics and Political Science.
- 2 years of experience in related field.
- Previous experience in Nfield is a preferred..
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of market research.
- Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes.
- Frequent identification of letters, numbers, and symbols in a production and office environment.
- Read and interpret documents and instructions.
- Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem-solving, etc.).
- Data analystConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia17 days ago