Skills And Tools:
- Review Tender documents (Drawings, and Bill of Quantities [BOQ]) on receipt to ensure its completeness and to identify any deviations or conflict that might be existing, and float relevant inquiries to project owner.
- Provide calculations of the quantities required of each material or design items especially in lump sum projects, and communicate these to relevant Tender personnel for cost estimation and analysis.
- Conduct site visits, in case the project is lump sum brown filed, to carry out measurements and calculations in order to verify the accuracy of survey data.
- Bachelor's degree in CIVIL Engineering is a must.
- 3-5 years of experience in technical office + QS
- Project Management (PRMG) is a plus.
- Experience in Construction Companies is a MUST.
- Good Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
- Clear and effective communication skills - both oral and written.
- Methodical way of thinking and approach to work.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to changing environments
- Excellent problem, negotiating, finance and numeracy management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Jr. Quantity SurveyorConfidential Company - New Capital, Cairo17 days ago