Skills And Tools:
- Provide daily help-desk support and first level troubleshooting and problem solving for software (Windows, Office, browsers, readers, utilities, etc.), hardware and networking infrastructure to resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Provide technical support to onsite and remote users.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to incidents and requests
- Install, test and configure new Windows 10/7 workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Manage and monitor backups
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of relevant technical experience.
- MCSE, MCSA and CCNA certifications are a plus.
- Hands on experience with as much of the following (Microsoft Office 365, HP Servers, Sophos UTM, Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, Veritas Backup Exec, Cisco/HP/Linksys switches, routers and firewalls, Printers, Scanners, Copiers, Using Helpdesk software).
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and multitasking skills.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago