Skills And Tools:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Process, and Project delivery the Lead Integrator will provide support to the design, implementation, execution, and continuous improvement of the company's financial and accounting systems. This role will focus on managing and executing system implementation projects on strict deadlines. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has strong organizational and interpersonal skills. This role can grow quickly within the company. The candidate will have the opportunity to become an Integration Project Manager for all systems related to the accounting and finance operations.
- Work with accounting and business operations teams to define requirements for system implementations.
- Assist in the evaluation, design, configuration, and testing of integration and implementation projects.
- Lead the implementation of accounting systems at recently acquired subsidiaries and corporate.
- Lead the implementation of accounting tools at recently acquired subsidiaries and corporate.
- Provide T1 support to the accounting team and other stakeholders for systems related issues and requests in relation to integrations.
- Analyze, modify, and document existing process documentation in relation to the system and SOP’s.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Business Technology, other technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of business function(s) and business operations.
- Strong project management skills.
- Oriented detailed skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Finance or accounting integration/implementation experience is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Sage Intacct or similar financial system is a plus.
- Finance ControllerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago
- Project Coordinator Engineer -...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago