Skills And Tools:
- Handle professionally all buying & selling requests for different properties inside a compound, exceed customer expectations in dedication and availability, and follow up on customer payment and commitments
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research, select, evaluate new buying & selling requests and prospect existing and new clients.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Study the assigned tasks with all availabilities, price plans and locations.
- Develop trust and provide outstanding client service on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure punctual attendance for all internal and external business commitments
- Submit sales activity & forecast reports to supervisor, provide briefing to Channel Manager as necessary or as requested.
- Presenting the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Handle sales goals & targets assigned by Sales Manager.
- Identifies the needs of customers, both internal and external, delivers on promises and meets expectations to help to cultivate strategic customer relationships and ensuring that the customer perspective is the driving force behind all value-added business activities and ensure that all employees take extra miles to serve the customer in the best possible manner.
- The capacity to listen and understand your customers, to carefully construct what you want to convey in order to explain, convinces and influences others.
- Contributes positively and effectively to the immediate and broader team in order to achieve common goals and business objectives.
- Owns a car is a must.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating environment (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Good command of English.
- University Graduate.