- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Besides coding and developing an SAP module with the help of the programming language, ABAP developers perform a number of other tasks, some of which are given below:
- Understanding the needs and requirements of business users by coordinating with their Stakeholders and seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution.
- Consulting with professionals from other departments and those working on specific SAP modules such as SAP FI/CO, MM, HR, and BW to ensure a consistent experience to the various users on the client's side.
- Ensuring that all programs are completed in the schedule as per the company guidelines.
- Providing technical support to the end-users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered.
- Conduct training for the end-users and key users.
- To stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and adapting to these changes through self-training and research work.
More than 5 years
Skills Required to be an ABAP developer
- Primary skill? Extensive prior experience for at least two full implementations in the field of ABAP programming and SAP modules is essential.
- They must have good analytical and problem-solving skills in order to carry out their daily functions effectively.
- Prior experience in object-oriented programming, ABAP lists is also a prerequisite.
- BAPI’S, BADI’S, USER EXITS, and Enhancement point implementation.
- Reports ABAP 4/HANA, CDS view, and AMDP class.
- SAP UI5 Fiori, Screens, OData technologies in implementing and extending standard SAP Fiori Apps is preferable.
- Interfaces like RFC, Smart forms and PDF forms, Uploading tools BDC, LSMW.
- BW/BOBJ is plus.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or software engineering.
- Years of experience? 5+
- Additional courses in SAP ABAP programming from a certified SAP training institute or an online source.
- FTE – Full-Time Employee.
- Most ABAP developers work in an office-based environment with good working conditions.
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.