- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sales Representative Job Purpose:
- Service customers by selling products; meeting customers needs.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Establish , Develop and maintain business relationship with current customers and prospects to generate new business for the organization's product and service.
- Serve client's accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call them.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and reports, such as daily call reports and weekly work plans
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
2 to 3 years