About the Job
Instructor Job Description
Your job will be to lead the delivery of one of our workshops/ courses; either online or offline. Our workshops/ courses’ content generally includes Digital Fabrication, Computer-aided Design, Electronics, Arduino, Coding, and more.
- Help in developing the workshops’ content and curriculum.
- Content curation and preparing materials and resources required.
- Facilitate the delivery of education workshops, diplomas, and mentoring sessions (online & offline).
- Ensure all sessions are delivered to a high standard and fit the needs of the students and EME's project requirements.
- Be the point of contact for the students.
- Work on the reports and documentation -if needed-.
More than 1 year
- +1 Years of experience working /volunteering in a team
- Previous experience as an instructor
- Respect diverse talents and ways of learning
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Able to communicate with a variety of audiences at all levels
- Very willing to learn and teach yourself
- Excellent organizational skills
- Engaging and enthusiastic; when delivering to groups and talking to colleagues
# Technical Experience
Applicants must have the technical knowledge to cover one or both of the areas below
- Design and Fabrication:
- Excellent in 3D/2D designing and modeling (preferred with fusion 360)
- Solid technical background in various manufacturing techniques
- Experience in Digital Fabrication is a must (using the laser cutter, 3D Printers, CNC, etc…)
- Electronics and Arduino
- Experience in Electronics Design and Prototyping
- Fair knowledge in PCB manufacturing is preferred
- Intensive experience in Arduino programming
- Good portfolio of projects
How to Apply:
Record and upload a 5-minute video explaining briefly one of the following topics:
- How to design and fabricate a mobile holder in a Fab Lab
- How to use Arduino and Electronics to automate something in your home
Please note the following:
- Assume you're explaining the topic to someone who has no technical background
- You should start the video by introducing yourself and giving a brief about your experience
- Use https://screencast-o-matic.com to record your video
- The video shouldn't be less than 4:30 minutes or more than 5:30 minutes
- The video shouldn't be processed, edited, or montaged
- You must be visible in the video- along with the shared screen
- Here's an example of what your video should be https://youtu.be/X8hOPfvEaCY
About this Company
Cultiv is a collective of interdependent companies working on a diverse set of activities related to innovation. Our members include Innoventures, Ideaspace, GIE and FortyNine. Our vision is based on cultivating people, ideas, knowledge and culture, and our goal is to empower...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cultiv