- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Study the medical network of the market, to classify into various classes with identification of strengths and weaknesses.
- Contract with doctors and medical centers that have proven competence in various & rare recognized specialties.
- Submit monthly reports separately for each provider and collectively for each specialty.
- Ensure the medical services are provided to clients with high quality.
- Continuously develop and upgrade the medical network capacity & quality.
- Optimize operating costs
- Study, meet the requests and resolve medical, marketing, customer service departments’ complaints.
- Solve any problems / challenges within the medical network.
- Prompt response to price approvals, negotiation of prices, and the addition of those services to contracts.
- Make periodic visits (morning & evening) for the entire medical network.
- Continuous follow-up and response to medical network requests.
- Explain the commission's operating error discounts and making financial settlements.
Follow-up on the following:
- Commitment of the medical network to submit its financial claims to the company on the dates specified and agreed upon according to contract.
- Coordinate with the finance to issue checks according to the dates agreed upon with the medical network.
- Making price comparisons, studies, analysis and negotiate price increase requests.
Follow-up and supervise the following:
- The update of the network’s data periodically.
- The archiving (contracts, price lists, financial clearances).
- Submit monthly work plan with the assigned tasks, classified on weekly format then detailed into daily plan.
- Submit a periodic report (weekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannually & annually) with the achievements.
2 to 3 years
About this Company
Bypa-ss is digitizing Healthcare Information Exchange in Egypt through its platform HealthTag serving more than 10,000 HealthTag holders working with physicians, pharmacies and labs for better quality care for their patients.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bypa-ss