- Experience Needed:
More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Embedding the Business Resilience within the organization through applying the best practices for developing the organization readiness towards planned/unplanned events and manage the implementation and day-to-day functions related to creating Business Continuity Plans and Procedures.
- Develop disaster recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets such as data centers.
- Develop contingency plans to deal with organizational emergencies.
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Test documented disaster recovery strategies and plans.
- Identify opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry-specific change initiatives.
- Create business continuity and disaster recovery budgets.
- Perform business impact and risk assessments
- Ensure IT Resources follow best practices that protect the CC operations from disturbance/interruption and to review related their disaster recovery plans.
- Review existing disaster recovery, crisis management, or business continuity plans.
- Timely & accurate reports
- Internal & external audits
- ISO 22301 Standard compliance
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- BCP Exercising and Reporting
More than 4 years
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...