- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Qanawat Cairo has an immediate opening for an energetic, motivated, and YouTube savvy Audience Development Specialist to be part of our YouTube Team. The role will support our clients in their needs and concerns in video creation for YouTube. The role is to formulate strategies for our partners’ YouTube portfolio and profile.
- We are looking for an individual who is strategic, creative, organized, and professional with excellent knowledge in the YouTube channels' optimization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute and co-ordinate all aspects of the YouTube channels' optimization.
- Carry out audience development tactics for channels covering all aspects of end cards use.
- Execute the content strategy for each channel/ MCN covering all aspects of Channel Programming, Playlists organization, and video featuring.
- Coordinate the production of music and entertainment videos (art clips, lyric clips, animation clips, video cut, and basic editing) to upload on respective channels.
- Coordinate the execution of all aspects of YouTube Channels branding with the Team.
- Manage the execution of daily YouTube claims.
- Continuously report on and analyze YouTube CMS metrics and KPIs.
- Optimizing the social presence of our partners and clients and integrate it with their YouTube offering.
- Integrate the YouTube offering with the Social assets (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) of our partners and clients. Coordinate relations with content partners whom we manage their YouTube channels and distribute their contents through our CMS.
- Delivering digital audio/video entertainment, news and music content.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Qanawat (meaning ‘Channels’ in Arabic) is a provider of various comprehensive services related to mobile phone content and technology.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qanawat
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have strategically teamed up with around 45 Tier 1 mobile operator in 22 countries,...