Skills And Tools:
- Welcome visitors
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Organize the office layout, maintains supplies of stationery and equipment, records office expenditure and manages the budget
- Organizing company files.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings and conferences.
- Organizes and attends CEO meetings with staff - that includes typing the agenda, taking minutes, and follow up on results
- Responsible for the sales data.
- Manage our reception area.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Females only
- High communication skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must
- Time management skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Near to Nasr City,New Cairo, or Heliopolis is preferred
- Receptionist /Admin AssistantTawakol for Investment and Development (TID) - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago