- Experience Needed:
1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Adhere to company procedures and policies.
- Issue airline tickets and vouchers for ground arrangements accurately within the company standards.
- Reissue of airline tickets in a timely manner.
- Ensure telephone enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements.
- Source the ‘tour code’ and ticketing instructions (from contract).
- Be accountable for any losses identified.
- Produce and dispatch documents via each companies individual requirements.
- Support accounts with the investigation of profit margin queries.
- Ensure ticket deadlines are met.
- Carry out quality checks and administration tasks.
- Achieve Key Performance indicators, including Productivity, Quality, Loss and Attendance/Time Keeping KPI’s.
- Achieve department revenue targets and objectives.
- Maintain good working relationships with all departments.
- Be approachable and available to offer assistance and advice to colleagues.
- Adhere to all business updates.
- Relay essential information to appropriate colleagues promptly and accurately.
- • Attend training sessions and meetings where applicable.
- • Remain flexible within the department to meet the needs of the business.
- • Manage GDS queues.
1 to 4 years
Person Specification: Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- GDS Ticketing and Reissue experience – Galileo, Worldspan or Amadeus.
- Knowledge of interpreting Airline Contracts and GDS ticket rules.
- Excellent team working ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Flexibility and requirement to work across several company IT systems, sources of air & ground contracts and additional information sources.
- Display numeric capability.
- A pro-active approach to problem solving, assuming responsibility for the resolution.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to multi task.
- The enthusiasm and drive to work to deadlines, targets and achieve objectives.
- The ability to priorities.
- A pleasant, professional and helpful telephone manner.
- Neat handwriting for issuing hand written documents.
- Ability to decipher airline contracts, transferring details to tickets issued.
- Act professionally at all times, leading by example and representing Jawla Tours Services.
About this Company
It is our endeavor to make your car owning experience as unique as possible. To this end, we at Al Ellithy Motors have invested in "state of the art" showrooms and workshops to serve your needs. As exclusive distributors for more than 15 brands , Ellithy Auto owners customers...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ellithy Group